Wednesday 20 March 2013

Catch Up

Space Shed
For all you lot suffering from insomnia then the space sheds times might keep you company.

Comet Panstarrs
Still showing just above the western horizon but I have not managed to see it yet due to my view being blocked by my neighbours houses and now they have become paranoia thinking I'm peering in to there bedrooms. 

Birds
Sand Martin, Wheatear and White Wagtail have been recorded on my patch over the last few days while Dave found a Marsh Harrier on Sunday over Newnhams Lodge heading for Lawford Heath. I have had up to 5 Buzzards and 3 Sparrowhawks daily over the garden along with the odd Raven.

Moths
Despite some reporting March the coldest for sometime I have not done to bad on the mothing front with 

Satellite 
Oak Beauty
Dotted Border
March Moth
Grey Shoulder-knot
Common Quaker
Pale Brindled Beauty
Clouded Drab
Chestnut 

Another Moth and Weasel
Weasel by Bob Hazel
This odd looking craft is a Moth foil - been around a few years but not seen at the pond very often. Pic by Bob Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment